Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I want to be independent. Every guy in the world has this desire. We have the big egos that all girls hate. We want to prove ourselves, and show the world we can do everything and anything all by ourselves. I am the strongest, I am the fastest, I am the best worker, I am the hottest, I am going to win every time. How many times have you or someone you know said something like this? But when I really look at myself in the mirror, when I put my ego and independency aside, I see that with just myself everything is not possible. Everything is possible with the Lord. I heard this quote once that said, "Being totally independent is having no faith." With no faith there is no God!! Sometimes when Life gets hard we need to just sit down and trust. We have run far enough. We have fought our hardest. We need to just relax and let God finally handle our situation. We need to trust that He will get us through. We need to have faith. Believe it or not God does want to help us. But we need to ask Him too. When we start having total faith and confidence in the Lord, He brings the most blessings so us! He wants to give us a hand up off the dirt. He wants to sit you down and get you a glass of water. We are thirstier than we realize! Refresh your soul and mind. Psalm 46:10 We must Cease striving and know that I am God. Thanks for reading yall God Bless! ~Zack

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home